Fayette County Primary Elections rescheduled to be held on June 23rd 2020 6 am to 6 pm
In-Person Voting will be held at Kroger Field
How to vote
There are two ways to vote in Lexington/Fayette County. You can:
Vote by mail with an absentee ballot. (Preferred)
Vote in person.
Vote by mail
You can request a mail-in absentee ballot online or by phone.
Request a ballot online at GoVoteKY.com. (Preferred)
Request a ballot by phone at (859) 253-3344
Returning your absentee ballot
There are three ways to return your ballot:
Option 1: Mail your ballot back to the Fayette County Clerk as soon as possible. You will not have to place a stamp on it as postage is prepaid. Remember to sign and seal both the inner and outer envelope. Ballots must be postmarked by June 23.
Option 2: Drop off your ballot at a secure drop box from June 15 – 22 at the President’s Pavilion outside of Gate 9 at Kroger Field. Parking is available in the Blue Lot.
Option 3: Drop off your ballot on June 23 at the Commonwealth Tower Lobby at Kroger Stadium. Parking is available in the Blue Lot.
Vote in person
Only vote in person if it is absolutely necessary or you need special accommodations.
Voting by mail with an absentee ballot is the preferred method for voting in Kentucky.
Voting early in person.
This year, every eligible voter may vote by mail.
- Early in-person voting takes place June 8 – 23, 2020, at the Lexington Senior Center, 195 Life Lane.
- Voting in person is by appointment only.
- Appointments will be available starting Monday, June 1.
- Appointments will be scheduled between 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- These voting times are being held for people who may need special accommodations. Be considerate of your neighbors with disabilities, and take that into consideration before requesting a time to vote in person.
- Call (859) 253-3344 in advance to schedule an appointment to vote early in person.
Voting on Election Day
Voting by mail-in ballot is the preferred method. Only vote in person on Election Day if you absolutely need to.
June 23, 2020, from 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Kroger Field will be the only voting location for Lexington/Fayette County. No other voting precincts will be open on this day.
Voting will take place inside the Central Bank Field Club. Voters may enter through either Gate 10 or Gate 11. Parking is available in the Blue Lot.
Remember, you cannot be turned away from voting if you are in line before 6 p.m.
For more information the County Clerk Link: https://www.lexingtonky.gov/vote
*****Please review the list of Fayette County Districts to determine your voting preferences.